The contemporary choices for investment products is vastly larger and more complex than even 10 to 15 years ago. A dizzying array of asset classes and investment vehicles, some that would have seemed exotic even a decade ago, are now accessible to even the small investor. While in most cases the flexibility of choice is appealing, recent findings suggest that, in reality, too many choices can lead to poor decision making. Put another way, the more choices they have, the greater the chance of making a poor investment decision.
Here at ISG Global we have proven time and again that it's only the investor with access to one-on-one consultation, who can truly navigate the global financial waters – naturally this consultation must be provided by a professional armed with the expertise and skills to connect with the average person, while being able to achieve above average yields.
The decision you take today to explore our financial consultation is the only one that matters in determining your financial position tomorrow.
Here at ISG Global we feel strongly that once the initial recommendations have been made it's not just a matter of paperwork. We work hard to achieve a level of professional transparency, that drives a platform of honest discourse and unmatched trust. Our passion for openness and information sharing, is designed to ensure that at every stage we have your full confidence. In order to achieve this, ISG Global make the following commitments:
- » You get our full attention and expertise.
- » Full access to our in house resources and the refined skills of our network of professionals will always be available to you.
- » Delivery of an ISG Global portfolio that can adapt at any time to changes in the client's circumstances. Full flexibility is crucial to long term security.
- » Continuous portfolio monitoring in order to ensure that expectations are met or exceeded.
- » We will collaborate and work together at all times to achieve your goals, but we will never forget that it is your money and that a great deal of importance must be placed on the responsibility this brings to our professional relationship.
- » We believe in regular update-meetings or tele-conferences. It's normal to achieve a minimum of one assessment every three months for the first two years of our relationship.